1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you when registering on this website (hereinafter, the "Site"), participating in opinion and satisfaction surveys, completing registration forms via the Website and making online requests.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed for the following Service Purposes:
manage and maintain the Site or allow access to dedicated areas;
allow you to use any Services requested by you;
respond to contact online chats;
grant you access to programs and services;
offer assistance and advice even remotely;
process a contact request;
for administrative-accounting activities in general;
fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority or upon requests from the Italian or foreign government or from the Italian Chamber of Commerce;
prevent or detect fraudulent activity or abuse harmful to the Site;
exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
3. Processing methods and data retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing, through the use of websites hosted on the data controller's server or on websites of external companies that enable the data controller to offer its services (such as, for example, to offer online chat assistance or to deposit files for the customer by providing his/her email and name for downloading). The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no longer than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for service purposes and for no longer than 2 years from the collection of the data for other purposes. In compliance with the provisions of Art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will in any case be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The Owner has adopted a large variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, misuse or alteration. In particular: it has adopted the measures pursuant to articles 32-34 Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR. It uses, if necessary for more secure communications, the data encryption technology established by the AES Standards (BCrypt) and the protected data transmission protocols known as HL7 and HTTPS.
5. Data access
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
· to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
· to third-party companies or other subjects (website provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software assistance technicians, shippers and carriers, credit institutes, professional firms, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
6. Data communication
Without your express consent (ex art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies and judicial authorities, as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law. In any case, it ensures that your personal data will never be made public on the owner's website.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy of the Data Controller and/or of third-party companies also abroad, appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors for the use of the requested services. The personal data provided may be transferred abroad inside and outside the European Union, within the limits and under the conditions set forth in articles 44 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer itself.
8. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you registration on the Site or the Services pursuant to art. 2.A). You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services pursuant to art. 2.A).
9. Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as data subject, you have the rights under Art. 7 Privacy Code and Art. 15 GDPR, namely the rights to:
- I) obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form;
· II) obtain the indication: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5(2) of the Privacy Code and Article 3(1) of the GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
· III) obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in the letters a) e b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
· IV) oppose you, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications, or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
10. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
· a registered letter with return receipt. to the place of business, with the address stated in the beginning;
· an e-mail address email@example.com
This Site and the Owner's Services are not intended for children under the age of 18, and the Owner does not knowingly collect personal information about minors. In the event that information about minors is unintentionally recorded, the Owner will delete it in a timely manner at the request of users.
12. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller / Data Processor (pursuant to Articles 4, 24, 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) is MCM Srl, based in via Adriano Olivetti, 1, Pasiano di Pordenone (PN). The up-to-date list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the Data Controller's head office.
13. Amendments to this Policy
This Policy is subject to change. We therefore recommend that you check this Policy regularly and refer to the most up-to-date version.