1. Object of the
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail – hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you on the occasion of registration on this website (hereinafter, "Site"), participation in opinion and satisfaction surveys, compilation of registration forms through the Site and online requests.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed for the following Service Purposes:
manage and maintain the Site or allow you access to dedicated areas;
allow you to use the Services you may have requested;
respond to online contact chats;
guarantee you access to programs and services;
offer assistance and advice even remotely;
process a contact request;
for administrative-accounting activities in general;
fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority or at the request of the Italian or foreign government or the Italian Chamber of Commerce;
prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Site;
exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
3. Processing methods and
data retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing, through the use of a website hosted on the server of the data controller or on sites of external companies that allow the data controller to offer its services (such as to offer online chat assistance or deposit files for the customer by providing his email and name for downloading). The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for service purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for other purposes. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will in any case be stored in a form that allows the identification of the interested parties for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The Data Controller has adopted a wide variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration. In particular: has adopted the measures referred to in articles. 32-34 of the Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR. It uses, where necessary for more secure communications, the data encryption technology established by the AES Standards (BCrypt) and the protected data transmission protocols known as HL7 and HTTPS.
5. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
· to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
· to third-party companies or other subjects (website provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software assistance technicians, shippers and carriers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
6. Communication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and Art. 6 letter.b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies and Judicial Authorities, as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law. However, it ensures that your personal data will never be made public on the website of the owner.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies also abroad, appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors for the use of the requested services. The personal data provided may be transferred abroad inside and outside the European Union, within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles. 44 et ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer itself.
8. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration on the Site nor the Services of art. 2.A). You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested parties, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to:
· I) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
· II) obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
· III) obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed illegally, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
· IV) object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even only in part. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications, or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
10. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
· a registered letter with return receipt to the place of business, with address declared in the incipit;
· an e-mail to the email@example.com
This Site and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally recorded, the Data Controller will delete it in a timely manner, at the request of users.
12. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller / Data Processor (pursuant to articles 4, 24, 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) is MCM Srl, with registered office in via Adriano Olivetti, 1, Pasiano di Pordenone (PN). The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
13. Changes to this Policy
This Policy may be subject to change. It is therefore advisable to check this Policy regularly and refer to the most up-to-date version.